Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello World!


This blog is the extension of my official paid website under the domain name of DonZaini.com.

My name is Hamidon Zaini and most of my friends call me Don. That is why I name my first paid website as DonZaini.com. I am 49 years old from District of Tanjung Karang, The state of Selangor, Malaysia. Presently, I am working as an Accounts Manager in a Food Manufacturing Company in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.

My main purpose of creating my blogs is to share my stories, experience, ideas to all my readers especially on anything that I feel will attract my readers not only limited to making money online. Being new to this new hobby of blogging, I will not limit myself on the subject matter that I will write. I will write anything that I feel like writing and hopefully my subject matter will not hinder my readers to come back and visit my blog frequently. On the other hand, I would like your participation as well, to contribute to the growth and development of this blog as well as other blogs in the form of contents contribution or comment on the contents.

My interest is Blogging, Money Making Online, Internet Marketing, Travel and Food Industries. Being a loyal citizen of Malaysia, I will use my blogs to promote Malaysia, being an ideal tourist destination for the world. Indeed, Malaysia is a beautiful country and worth it to be visited. In this blog, I will focus on the subject of Beautiful Malaysia. I may not be writing 100% here but I will get guest writers especially those tourists who have been to Malaysia to share their experiences visiting Malaysia.

Hopefully, you will like this blog and do give me your feedback by leaving your comment on the Comment Form.

Thank you and Happy Reading.

Do come and visit my DonZaini.com and give me your comments as well.

No comments: